It has been a drawn-out and dreary winter. With longing thoughts of spring beginning to creep into our minds, you may come to the realization that your beauty regime needs a quick reality check. Warm weather means shorts weather. Unfortunately we won’t be able to get away with hiding unshaven legs underneath our jeans for long, ladies.
Luckily, Plastic Surgery One can help eliminate the need to spend precious moments fusing over unwanted hair.
Laser hair reduction is here!
While taking a moment out of your day for a little “me time” might not be high on your list of priorities, laser hair reduction will help save you time in the shower and can be completed within the time of a lunch break! And while several treatments will be needed for optimal results, many patients are able to see an immediate transformation after a single, painless treatment.
After tallying your yearly expenditure on shaving supplies you’ll begin to see why laser hair reduction is a fantastic investment for those ready to be rid of a lengthy shower routine.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when considering Laser Hair Reduction:
- The treatment area must always be unwaxed/untweezed for at least 4 weeks prior to starting treatment.
- Shaving before treatment is a must!
- The darker the hair the better results.
- The laser used in treatment is attracted to pigment. Because of this, darker skinned patients aren’t the best candidates for Laser Hair Reduction.
- 6-10 treatments are recommended for optimal results.
- 4 to 6 weeks will be need in between treatments to ensure your hair has entered into a different hair growth cycle.
But, the most important thing to remember when considering Laser Hair Reduction is that this is NOT laser hair removal. Laser Hair Reduction removes the majority of the hair and softens skin. Shaving still may be necessary, but Last Hair Reduction will significantly decrease shaving frequency.
So, what do you say? Ready for a smoother spring?